(Formerly Magic Mill DLX; name change only; unit & manufacturer are the same)
600-watt power unit features self adjusting speed control. Includes lighted controls, 12 minute timer and bowl speed control (adjusts from 45 to 130 rpm).
Unique engineering puts the motor in the bottom of the unit. A movable steel arm holds the roller with a separate scraper that simultaneously rolls and kneads dough and batter.
- Variable speed (40-140 RPM)
- 15 lb. dough capacity (8-qt bowl)
- Includes beater bowl, stainless steel bowl, roller and scraper, whisk attachment, dough hook, and cover
- Bowls/accessories - dishwasher safe
- 3 full year warranty on motor and transmission
- 1 year warranty on other DLX parts
- 14"h x 10.5"w x 15.7"d; 19 lbs.
- New finishes: matte white or matte black (glossy white discontinued) - Coming in November:
matte blue and matte red!
(Black, blue, and red due in Nov; only white is currently available)
Electrolux Assistent (formerly Magic Mill DLX)
Books and CD's are non-returnable. Kitchen items returned within 30 days of order are subject to a 25% restocking fee and must be returned in as-new condition in original packaging.
(Of course, in the case of a defective product, the item would be cheerfully replaced!)
This is a real workhorse of a machine! You can probably tell by the bread tutorial photos that the DLX is my mixer of choice. For everything from cheesecake to homemade butter to huge batches of chocolate chip cookies, to eight or nine loaves of bread, I have loved using my DLX. And my husband appreciates that it is solidly built!
Attachments available - flaker, juicer, blender, grain & spice mill, food processor, meat grinder, grater, pasta disks, and more. Contact me for details or pricing.